Get ready for Halloween Face Painting with our large select of Skin Friendly Snazaroo Face Paint & Body Paint and Snazaroo Face Paint Sets . We also have a large selection of Face Paint Effects & Accessories to wow your friends.
Face Paint Tips
Remember, you don’t have to be an artist to have fun and be creative. If you make a mistake, it can all be erased and redone (nothing is permanent!). You don’t have to worry about being too flawless or true to reality when establishing a style for a youngster.
- If your model has long hair or a fringe, clip or clamp it back with a band or grips.
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry before applying cream or moisturizer.
- If you’re applying a foundation color, wet your sponge, squeeze it out, dab it on your color, and then press it onto your skin. If it’s excessively moist, streaks may form.If you want a darker color, let the foundation dry before reapplying on top.
- As a barrier, it is advisable to add a layer of white behind any intense colors.
- If feasible, use your lighter color first on patterns with a mix of light and dark colors.
- Use sponges to cover big areas and brushes to paint details.
- When adding color with a brush, keep your strokes equal and work in continuous lines, resisting the need to sketch since it will result in a sloppy finish. Practice will lead to confidence.
- Because Snazaroo paint is mixable, you can combine different colors to make your own.
- Our body paints may be used to enhance fancy dress outfits, cosplay, festivals, or parties.
You are only limited by your imagination (and searches online), so have fun with face paints!